Useful Information for Human Resources
- 7-Step Leadership
- Type Talk at Work (Revised): How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job
- StrengthsFinder 2.0: A New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup's Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Personal Web Usage in the Workplace: A Guide to Effective Human Resources Management
- The Credible Company: Communicating with a Skeptical Workforce
- High-Impact Interview Questions: 701 Behavior-Based Questions to Find the Right Person for Every Job
- Emotional Intelligence In Action: Training and Coaching Activities for Leaders and Managers
- The Oxford Handbook of Personnel Psychology (Oxford Handbooks in Business & Management)
- Human Resource Strategy: Formulation, Implementation, and Impact (Advanced Topics in Organizational Behavior)
- Aligning Human Resources and Business Strategy
- How to Grow Leaders: The Seven Key Principles of Effective Development
- Making Sense of Change Management: A Complete Guide to the Models, Tools and Techniques of Organizational Change
- Making Telework Work: Leading People and Leveraging Technology for High-Impact Results
- The Manager's Coaching Toolkit: Fast and Simple Solutions for Busy Managers
- Employee Well-being Support: A Workplace Resource
- The e-Policy Handbook: Rules and Best Practices to Safely Manage Your Company's E-Mail, Blogs, Social Networking, and Other Electronic Communication Tools
- The Art and Science of 360 Degree Feedback
- Mentoring 101
- The Art of Asking: Ask Better Questions, Get Better Answers
7-Step Leadership by Dr. Larry L. Craft (Author) 7-Step Leadership is the first "How-To" Toolkit designed to help the CEO, manager, or organizational leader achieve best-selling author Jim Collin's goal to "put the right people on the bus in the right seats." Each of the seven steps from Recruit Quality Candidates to Understand the Secrets of Success provides recommendations to help you hire, motivate, and communicate more effectively and efficiently.
Type Talk at Work (Revised): How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job by Otto Kroeger (Author), Janet M. Thuesen (Author), Hile Rutledge (Author) Are you one of those organized people who always complete your projects before they are due? Or do you put off getting the job done until the very last possible moment? Is your boss someone who readily lets you know how you are doing? Or does she always leave you unsure of precisely where you stand? Do you find that a few people on your team are incredibly creative but can never seem to get to a meeting on time? Do others require a specific agenda at the meeting in order to focus on the job at hand? Bestselling authors Otto Kroeger and Janet Thuesen make it easy to recognize your own type and those of your co-workers in Type Talk at Work, a revolutionary guide to understanding your workplace and thriving in it. Fully revised and updated for its 10th anniversary, this popular classic now features a new chapter on leadership, showing you how to be more effective on the job. Get the most out of your employees—and employers—using the authors’ renowned expertise on typology. With Type Talk at Work, you’ll never look at the office the same way again!
StrengthsFinder 2.0: A New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup's Now, Discover Your Strengths by Tom Rath (Author) DO YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST EVERY DAY? Chances are, you don't. All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths. To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced the first version of its online assessment, StrengthsFinder, in the 2001 management book Now, Discover Your Strengths. Loaded with hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, this new book and accompanying website will change the way you look at yourself -- and the world around you -- forever.
Emotional Intelligence In Action: Training and Coaching Activities for Leaders and Managers by Marcia Hughes (Author), L. Bonita Patterson (Author), James Bradford Terrell (Author), Reuven Bar-On (Foreword) Emotional Intelligence in Action shows how to tap the power of EI through forty-six exercises that can be used to build effective emotional skills and create real change. The workouts are designed to align with the four leading emotional intelligence measures—EQ-I® or EQ-360™, ECI 360, MSCEIT™, and EQ Map®, —or can be used independently or as part of a wider leadership and management development program. All of the book’s forty-six exercises offer experiential learning scenarios that have been proven to enhance emotional intelligence competencies.
Click Here to download our full list of recommended reading for candidates.